Why are there no instructions in the box?
- At Zen, we believe there is no right way to fidget. The puzzle cube alone has over 43 quintillion different configurations. If your child can solve it, they may be a genius. We are not qualified to give instructions to geniuses.
How do you wash the push poppers and the mochi squishy toys?
- If your fidget toys get dirty, don't worry, they are washable. Simply run them under warm water and gently use a mild soap if necessary for stubborn dirt. Then set on a towel for a few minutes to dry.
What is the recommended age for this product?
- There are some small pieces in the box and those can be a choking hazard. We recommend this fidget pack for children 3 years and older.
Are Zen Laboratory products satisfaction guaranteed?
- If you have any concerns, comments, or questions about your product please do not hesitate to send us a message or email and we will do whatever we can to make sure you're happy!
Why are some of the pieces I received slightly different from the ones pictured?
- We wanted a "mystery box" element to reward customers who purchase multiple boxes for children in their life. For example there are more than 30 different mochi squishy designs but each box has 6 mochis. There are also many colors of fidget spinners.